Terms and conditions
Registration must be paid in full by the first day of your training event. Any alternate payment arrangements should be made with our accounting department at the time of registration, firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 800 987 4075.
- All cancellations must be in writing via email to email@example.com. Attempts to cancel by phone will be redirected to email.
- Payment from cancellations, requested 15 or more calendar days before the event commences, can be applied to a future event. A request for a refund (instead of credit for a future event) must be made to the Accounting Manager.
- Cancellations made 14 calendar days or less or payments for individuals who fail to attend the event are not refundable and are the full responsibility of the registered facility.
- Funds from events canceled by Timian Learning Learning and Development can be applied to a future event, or a refund request can be made to the Accounting Manager.
- Approved refunds will be processed no later than 30 days from the date of the written request.
- All past due accounts may be subject to the interest rate of 18% on the unpaid balance. A £25.00 NSF fee will be charged on all returned checks.
A substitute participant may be sent in place of the canceling trainee, or the participant may transfer to another event within one year of the commencement date of the original event. If payment has already been received by the Accounting Manager, the entity shall be issued a credit voucher valid for one year from the commencement date of the original event.